PRESPELLTYPE tag problem

  • maxi morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      Using the prespelltype command, I need to make a prerequisite for
      one third level Arcane OR Divine OR Psionics. According to the
      documentation, I think this should be the correct tag usage.

      PRESPELLTYPE:Arcane|Divine|Psionics,1,3

      It worked in 5.8, but it doesn't work in 5.10. Has the format/tags
      changed but not the docs?

      If I do a single spell type:

      PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,3

      it works fine. It's just when I try to double or triple up it
      quits. I also tried doing PREMULT, but it wouldn't accept
      PRESPELLTYPE in the tag.

      thanks

      maxi
    • boomer70
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
        --- maxi morgan <maxikyd@...> wrote:

        > Using the prespelltype command, I need to make a
        > prerequisite for
        > one third level Arcane OR Divine OR Psionics.
        > According to the
        > documentation, I think this should be the correct
        > tag usage.
        >
        > PRESPELLTYPE:Arcane|Divine|Psionics,1,3
        >
        > It worked in 5.8, but it doesn't work in 5.10. Has
        > the format/tags
        > changed but not the docs?
        >
        > If I do a single spell type:
        >
        > PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,3
        >
        > it works fine. It's just when I try to double or
        > triple up it
        > quits. I also tried doing PREMULT, but it wouldn't
        > accept
        > PRESPELLTYPE in the tag.

        Couple things. It does look like the format you are
        trying to use may be broken. I will have to do more
        testing.

        I am not sure what you mean by PREMULT "not accepting"
        the PRESPELLTYPE tag. Just to make sure your syntax
        is right you are saying the following doesn't work?
        PREMULT:1,[PRESPELLTYPE:Arcane,1,3],[PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,3],[PRESPELLTYPE:Psionic,1,3]

        What is the behaviour?

        Can you try the following and let me know if it works
        for you:

        PRESPELLTYPE:1,Arcane=3,Divine=3,Psionic=3

        -Aaron

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • maxi morgan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          The below code worked when cut and pasted - not when I typed it in,
          LOL Not sure why, but I probably typo'ed something.

          PREMULT:1,[PRESPELLTYPE:Arcane,1,3],[PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,3],
          [PRESPELLTYPE:Psionic,1,3]

          The below script also works (and it's shorter)

          PRESPELLTYPE:1,Arcane=3,Divine=3,Psionic=3

          Thanks a bunch.