[ANNOUNCE] Changing of the guard

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Now that 5.10 has been released the time has come for new blood to take the
      wheel. Frank is now the Content Silverback, best of luck and I hope he finds
      it as rewarding as I did.

      We are still working on the 5.10 line with a planned 5.10.1 release in a
      month or so and I will continue my involvement through that at least. I've
      stepped into the role of Data Second for Frank and even after 5.10.1 I'll be
      around as far as family life permits.

      I and many of you have put countless hours into this release and at the end
      of it I have to say the effort shows in spades. I'm quite proud of the work
      and of being a part of this team, thanks everyone :-)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006

        > Now that 5.10 has been released the time has come for new blood to
        take the
        > wheel. Frank is now the Content Silverback, best of luck and I hope
        he finds
        > it as rewarding as I did.
        >
        > We are still working on the 5.10 line with a planned 5.10.1 release in a
        > month or so and I will continue my involvement through that at
        least. I've
        > stepped into the role of Data Second for Frank and even after 5.10.1
        I'll be
        > around as far as family life permits.
        >
        > I and many of you have put countless hours into this release and at
        the end
        > of it I have to say the effort shows in spades. I'm quite proud of
        the work
        > and of being a part of this team, thanks everyone :-)
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen BoD, Data Content Second, Doc Chimp

        You've done a great job Eddy.

        GL Frank.