[ANNOUNCE] PCGen 5.10.0 Production is released

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      PCGen and their official sponsors Silven Publishing are incredibly
      proud to announce the release of PCGen 5.10. This has been the
      culmination of a huge amount of hard work during a time of massive
      change for the project.

      Go and get it!!

      Karianna
      Very happy Chair Monkey
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
        At 05:28 2006.04.30, karianna03 wrote:
        >Hi all,
        >
        >PCGen and their official sponsors Silven Publishing are incredibly
        >proud to announce the release of PCGen 5.10. This has been the
        >culmination of a huge amount of hard work during a time of massive
        >change for the project.
        >
        >Go and get it!!
        >
        >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576
        >
        >Karianna
        >Very happy Chair Monkey

        If you point directly to the download section wihtout the link to the release notes, ppl will have problem telling what all the files are for and how to install them.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • Eric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
          At 10:51 2006.04.30, Eric Beaudoin wrote:
          >At 05:28 2006.04.30, karianna03 wrote:
          >>Hi all,
          >>
          >>PCGen and their official sponsors Silven Publishing are incredibly
          >>proud to announce the release of PCGen 5.10. This has been the
          >>culmination of a huge amount of hard work during a time of massive
          >>change for the project.
          >>
          >>Go and get it!!
          >>
          >>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576
          >>
          >>Karianna
          >>Very happy Chair Monkey
          >
          >If you point directly to the download section wihtout the link to the release notes, ppl will have problem telling what all the files are for and how to install them.

          While I'm at it, I should have added that the link for the release notes is:

          <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=33003&group_id=25576>

          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
          Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
          >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>
        • Brandon Blackmoor
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
            Quoting karianna03 <martijnverburg@...>:

            > PCGen and their official sponsors Silven Publishing are incredibly
            > proud to announce the release of PCGen 5.10.

            Congratulations! I will tell every D&D player I know.

            --
            Brandon Blackmoor
            bblackmoor@...
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2006

              > While I'm at it, I should have added that the link for the release
              notes is:

              <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=33003&group_id=25576>

              Wow, that's a really big list.
              It's the Ed Sullivan list.