PC Gen 5.10.0 Problem

  • dhorne1ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      I notice a problem with the program PC Gen version 5.10.0, I also
      noticed the problem in the latest stable version of PC Gen (Version
      5.8.1). The problem is in the preview of a Barbarian at level 9. The
      first page shows more use per day blocks than there are allowed. On
      page 2 it lists the number of uses correctly. Can some one tell me how
      to fix this problem? Also if you select Extra Rage feat, either
      singlely or multiplely, then the boxes on page 1 increases correctly,
      but also increase again with no reduction when removed.