I noticed this little problem... Pre-release version still (downloading
the newest version)...
All Willpower saves are not being computed correctly. I noticed this
while looking at some updated characters I made... The problem: the Save
Checks are using Will and the code is now looking for Willpower.
Where this is found. RSRD35 under classes & Cloak of Resistance (since
it uses all three saves tags instead of the universal "ALL")
Not sure if somebody caught this already, but figured I throw it out
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0616-4, 04/21/2006
Tested on: 4/24/2006 7:04:09 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.6/323 - Release Date: 4/24/2006