Will Save problem - not working

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      I noticed this little problem... Pre-release version still (downloading
      the newest version)...

      All Willpower saves are not being computed correctly. I noticed this
      while looking at some updated characters I made... The problem: the Save
      Checks are using Will and the code is now looking for Willpower.

      Where this is found. RSRD35 under classes & Cloak of Resistance (since
      it uses all three saves tags instead of the universal "ALL")

      Not sure if somebody caught this already, but figured I throw it out
      there...

      Andrew Maitland

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0616-4, 04/21/2006
      Tested on: 4/24/2006 7:04:09 PM