Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] [Trackered] Select second picture for OS

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      Trackered:
      [ 1475879 ] Select second picture for OS
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1475879&group_id=2
      5576&atid=384722>

      This will require changes to the description tab, changes to the output
      token which outputs the picture, and once completed revisions to the OS's to
      support this. I like it.

      Darkon scribed:

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)