[FREQ] Select second picture for OS

  • Darkon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 4:03 PM
      Many of the output sheets have a small pic of the character in the
      corner of the first page and have a much larger one on the last page.
      Frequently a selected picture will work well in one place but noth the
      other. It would be very useful if I could select one picture for the
      small portrait on the first page and another picture for the large one
      on the last page. That way I could have a close up of the face on the
      front and a full body shot on the back.
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 7:29 PM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Darkon" <darkon_turas@...> wrote:

        > Many of the output sheets have a small pic of the character in the
        > corner of the first page and have a much larger one on the last page.
        > Frequently a selected picture will work well in one place but noth the
        > other. It would be very useful if I could select one picture for the
        > small portrait on the first page and another picture for the large one
        > on the last page. That way I could have a close up of the face on the
        > front and a full body shot on the back.

        Already done. The small one is "<character_name>.jpg" and large one is
        "<character_name>_Full.jpg". At least that's how the html sheets work.

        Chuck
        OS Chimp
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24 5:24 PM
          Trackered:
          [ 1475879 ] Select second picture for OS
          <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1475879&group_id=2
          5576&atid=384722>

          This will require changes to the description tab, changes to the output
          token which outputs the picture, and once completed revisions to the OS's to
          support this. I like it.

          Darkon scribed:

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)