[Announce]Freeze tonight at 21:00 EDT (UTC -4)

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Well, as of revision 851, all the Junit tests are working properly. The code will be frozen at 21:00 tonight.

      I'll branch for 5.11.0 after this release. I want to be sure we really have RC1 in our hands. I will try to put up a pre-release package for everyone to test since the autobuild is, I believe, still not working.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>