Re: Custom Source File

  • Eric W. Swett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2006
      > Eric, I had the same issue. Check the naming of PCGen custom file
      extensions on your thumb drive. Change everything to lowercase,
      sometimes Windows likes to change the extensions to uppercase. It's
      going to display the first letter as capital and the rest lowercase.
      You should be able to just rename them to xxx.1, and then rename them
      back to the original name with lowercase and they should show up.

      > Paul G.

      Thanks Paul, I'll have to try that out if it happens again. I ended
      up just re-creating everything this time, but I'd rather not do that
      again. :)