Custom Source Files

  • Eric W. Swett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      I ran into an odd littel issue this morning and I'm wondering if
      anyone knows what the issue ais and how I might deal with it.

      I run PCGEN on three computers (two at home and one at work...shhhh)
      and so I moved the custom source folder and contents onto a thumb
      drive that I take everywhere with me and I pointed PCGEN at it in the
      locations section of preferences and that seemd to work just fine at
      home. Now I installed 5.9.8 Beta at work this morning (that's the
      version I'm running at home FYI) and immediately changes the dustom
      source location, but when I tried to pull up my custom sources in the
      list editor they were nowhere to be found. I double checked my path,
      restarted PCGEN a couple of times and still haven't had any luck. Any
      suggestions?