Field positioning/sizing issues.

  • krazhit
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      Working with the 5.9.8. version of PCGen I have observed nuances I am
      not sure were present in previous versions.

      On the Skills tab the fields in the right pane are mis-aligned.
      E.g. the headers (Modifier, Ranks etc.) are left aligned while the
      values are right aligned.
      This can make it rather difficult to match what value belongs to what
      field.
      I guess it would be more natural to have both either align to the same
      side, or both centered.
      Same problem applies to the right half of the Inventory-Gear tab.

      Another thing I have observed is on the reworked Spells tab.
      As per default the fields for spells are squashed making it necessary
      to resize them to be able to read them.
      That wouldn't really be a problem if the size and position would be
      stored, but alas I have to do this every time I start up PCGen.

      As stated before this applies to 5.9.8.
      I am not able to compare with previous versions a.t.m. because I
      accidentally uninstalled all versions of PCGen :-(

      Best regards,

      Siggi, Doc Gibbon.