Need Help Loading Datasets for Complete Series

  • saber451
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      I just downloaded the revised datasets for 5.8.1 and I can't find any of my complete series
      books after the install. I know that moved the datasets into the data directory, but when I
      went to move the new game modes, I found only the CMP_D20_Fantasy_v35e to move
      over. Please help.

      -Out
      Saber451
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        These are CMP datasets, please ask on their message board
        http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com

        -- david
        Moderator Monkey

        $> I just downloaded the revised datasets for 5.8.1 and I can't
        $> find any of my complete series
        $> books after the install. I know that moved the datasets
        $> into the data directory, but when I
        $> went to move the new game modes, I found only the
        $> CMP_D20_Fantasy_v35e to move
        $> over. Please help.
        $>
        $> -Out