[From the Chair Monkey] The Roadmap and 5.9.8 Beta --> 5.10 Production Release

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      RC1 will now be released 1 week later than was originally stated on
      the Roadmap. Although the 5.9.x series is probably our most stable
      yet, we really want to set the trend for a robust release process and
      minimal bugs left at the end of a cycle.

      Thanks all for supporting PCGen!

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
        --- karianna03 <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        > ... we really want to set the trend for a robust release process and
        > minimal bugs left at the end of a cycle.

        Careful, Karianna... that's *crazy* talk!

        ;-)

        > Thanks all for supporting PCGen!
        >
        > Karianna
        > Chair Monkey

        Ditto! :-D

        Michael
        humble fan
      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
          Will we still have a release this weekend? I wouldn't mind another Beta. Especially with the lack of autobuilds currently.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
            The extremely late and not very useful answer is no :-)