Re: [pcgen] UDAM Problem for PC Monk

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      > It worked once, but more often than not the editor

      You're using the built-in editor? That may be your problem. Some editors are still a bit hokey...they're being improved though. Have you tried just building your *.lst file in a text editor?

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD
    • Olaf Gradin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        Yeah - I started using a text editor when I saw the built-in editor was
        parsing the line incorrectly. So now the line doesn't get changed from
        parsing, it just doesn't result in the correct UDAM value.

        --
        Blog'r: http://www.gradin.com