UDAM Problem for PC Monk

  • Olaf Gradin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      I am using the line BONUS:UDAM|CLASS.Monk|CL in my custom prestige class to
      denote that the unarmed damage should essentially match the total monk and
      PC levels. It worked once, but more often than not the editor is changing "
      CLASS.Monk" to ERROR after I save. That, and it doesn't update the value
      appropriately. I stopped using the editor thinking that maybe it was not
      handling it correctly, but I'm still not seeing the updated unarmed damage
      value. What am I doing wrong?

      --
      Blog'r: http://www.gradin.com

    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        > It worked once, but more often than not the editor

        You're using the built-in editor? That may be your problem. Some editors are still a bit hokey...they're being improved though. Have you tried just building your *.lst file in a text editor?

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD
      • Olaf Gradin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
          Yeah - I started using a text editor when I saw the built-in editor was
          parsing the line incorrectly. So now the line doesn't get changed from
          parsing, it just doesn't result in the correct UDAM value.

          --
          Blog'r: http://www.gradin.com