Re: Trying to create a feat

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "atillman123" <atillman123@...> wrote:

      > I've started using PCGen for my campaign but I been having a problem
      adding a feat from the
      > Forgotten Realms. The feat is Spellcasting Prodigy, which make the
      spellcasting ability of a
      > character 2 higher for the purposes of spellcasting. For instace,
      one of my players is playing
      > a sorcerer with a Cha of 17 and the Spellcasting Prodigy feat. So
      when calulating bonus
      > spells per day and the DC of spells for this character her Cha is
      effectively 19. But for skills
      > and other checks it 17. How do I create a feat for this?

      Look at the various doc entries for BONUS:STAT|xxx. It's one of those.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        > I've started using PCGen for my campaign but I been
        > having a problem adding a feat from <snip>. The feat
        > is <snip>, which make the spellcasting ability of a
        > character 2 higher for the purposes of spellcasting.

        Two things

        1) *.lst creation questions need to be sent to PCGen List File Help, not here
        2) WotC closed source questions need to be sanitzed, because we don't have permission to distribute WotC files.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD