[ANNOUNCE] 5.9.8 Beta - Released

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      The PCGen team is pleased to announce the release of the second Beta
      (5.9.8) for the eventual 5.10 production release. You can download
      from the usual place on Sourceforge (Mac users will have to wait a day
      or two).

      As can be seen by the roadmap, the 2nd Beta has had a huge amount of
      fixes applied to it as well as a stack of new data sources that were
      approved for production.

      A big round of applause to our fantastic volunteers who continue to
      provide all of us with the best character RPG tool out there :-)

      We will continue to focus on bug fixing, see
      http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Roadmap on our Wiki for details.

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey