D20 Future Starship and Robot Creation

  • salcor3052
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      I recently purchased the D20 Future dataset, and it has starships and
      robots listed as character race types. I was wondering, how do you
      build a starship or a robot this way?

      Salcor
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
        Any questions about datasets purchased at CMP need to be directed at CMP's forums.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD