Re: [pcgen] [BUG] 5.9.8. OS export to PDF & HTML

  • Richard Bowers
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      On 4/3/06, Thomas Jannes <tjannes@...> wrote:
      > Haven't used PCgen a lot since 5.8.x since my group stopped playing
      > for a while. Now I just had to update a character and stumbled on an
      > error that must have something to do with output code.
      >
      > Both the MISC.MAGIC and the MISC.FUNDS are broken. I noticed it first
      > in the PDF but double-checked in the combined HTML.

      > Looking at the code of the html I see
      > Object1<br />
      >
      > So I presume somewhere the < and > are escaped while they should not be...

      Didn't someone put a fix in on the Java side recently to help with the
      problem of embedded special characters? (Before, you'd have problems
      exporting if someone had typed an ampersand or lt/gt sign into one of
      the text fields). Sounds like something similar isn't working. The OS
      code in the email looks like it should give correct results, unless
      I'm missing something.