Re: [pcgen] [Bug]DD & Bonus spells

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      On 4/3/06 10:44 AM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

      > Posted from CMP's forums seeing as how he said it was an issue with the
      > RSRD also.
      >
      > <quote=dynamotwain>
      > Upon gainings level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, a dragon disciple earned
      > bonus spell slots. PCGen prompts for these spells but does not add them
      > to the output sheet. (This bug occurs in both the RSRD and CMP sets)
      > Consulting the PCGen documentation, the CHOOSE tag does not work
      > properly unless the feat uses the "MULT:YES" tag.
      >
      > Adding the tag "MULT:YES" to lines 53 through 59 appears to fix this
      > problem.
      > </quote=dynamotwain>
      >
      > Paul G

      We have a code bug tracker open for this, I'll check out the MULT:YES and
      see if that fixes it.

      [ 1189973 ] Dragon Disciple Bonus Spell doesn't save with PC
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1189973&group_id=25576&ati
      d=384719>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006

        > On 4/3/06 10:44 AM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Posted from CMP's forums seeing as how he said it was an issue
        with the
        > > RSRD also.
        > >
        > > <quote=dynamotwain>
        > > Upon gainings level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, a dragon disciple earned
        > > bonus spell slots. PCGen prompts for these spells but does not add
        them
        > > to the output sheet. (This bug occurs in both the RSRD and CMP sets)
        > > Consulting the PCGen documentation, the CHOOSE tag does not work
        > > properly unless the feat uses the "MULT:YES" tag.
        > >
        > > Adding the tag "MULT:YES" to lines 53 through 59 appears to fix this
        > > problem.
        > > </quote=dynamotwain>
        > >
        > > Paul G
        >
        > We have a code bug tracker open for this, I'll check out the
        MULT:YES and
        > see if that fixes it.
        >
        > [ 1189973 ] Dragon Disciple Bonus Spell doesn't save with PC

        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1189973&group_id=25576&ati
        > d=384719>

        This one could also contribute to the problem.
        [ 1451674 ] error in CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1451674&group_id=25576&atid=384719