[Bug]DD & Bonus spells

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 7:44 AM
      Posted from CMP's forums seeing as how he said it was an issue with the
      RSRD also.

      <quote=dynamotwain>
      Upon gainings level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, a dragon disciple earned
      bonus spell slots. PCGen prompts for these spells but does not add them
      to the output sheet. (This bug occurs in both the RSRD and CMP sets)
      Consulting the PCGen documentation, the CHOOSE tag does not work
      properly unless the feat uses the "MULT:YES" tag.

      Adding the tag "MULT:YES" to lines 53 through 59 appears to fix this
      problem.
      </quote=dynamotwain>

      Paul G
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 8:00 AM
        On 4/3/06 10:44 AM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

        > Posted from CMP's forums seeing as how he said it was an issue with the
        > RSRD also.
        >
        > <quote=dynamotwain>
        > Upon gainings level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, a dragon disciple earned
        > bonus spell slots. PCGen prompts for these spells but does not add them
        > to the output sheet. (This bug occurs in both the RSRD and CMP sets)
        > Consulting the PCGen documentation, the CHOOSE tag does not work
        > properly unless the feat uses the "MULT:YES" tag.
        >
        > Adding the tag "MULT:YES" to lines 53 through 59 appears to fix this
        > problem.
        > </quote=dynamotwain>
        >
        > Paul G

        We have a code bug tracker open for this, I'll check out the MULT:YES and
        see if that fixes it.

        [ 1189973 ] Dragon Disciple Bonus Spell doesn't save with PC
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1189973&group_id=25576&ati
        d=384719>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 9:26 AM

          > On 4/3/06 10:44 AM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Posted from CMP's forums seeing as how he said it was an issue
          with the
          > > RSRD also.
          > >
          > > <quote=dynamotwain>
          > > Upon gainings level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, a dragon disciple earned
          > > bonus spell slots. PCGen prompts for these spells but does not add
          them
          > > to the output sheet. (This bug occurs in both the RSRD and CMP sets)
          > > Consulting the PCGen documentation, the CHOOSE tag does not work
          > > properly unless the feat uses the "MULT:YES" tag.
          > >
          > > Adding the tag "MULT:YES" to lines 53 through 59 appears to fix this
          > > problem.
          > > </quote=dynamotwain>
          > >
          > > Paul G
          >
          > We have a code bug tracker open for this, I'll check out the
          MULT:YES and
          > see if that fixes it.
          >
          > [ 1189973 ] Dragon Disciple Bonus Spell doesn't save with PC

          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1189973&group_id=25576&ati
          > d=384719>

          This one could also contribute to the problem.
          [ 1451674 ] error in CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1451674&group_id=25576&atid=384719