[Freeze is on]Revision 587, 7 Junit test failures

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      There are 7 Junit tests failures with revision 587. All of them are in pcgen.gui.

      I believe it has to do with the publisher names commit that Tir did today but I need someone to verify.

      For the error messages:

      Expected text value 'System Reference Document, srdbasiccharacterclassesi.rtf' but was 'Wizards of the Coast - System Reference Document, srdbasiccharacterclassesi.rtf'

      I need someone to verify this and to submit TO ME the necessary fixes. I also think it would be nice if someone wrote a little tutorial on how the Junit tests works in our environment and what needs to be changed when new data is committed.

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>