[5.9.7][BUG] Help context broken

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      Help drop down.

      in_mnuHelpSponsors not defined.

      Also, not getting the sponsor popup on initial load. I get it when I click on the not defined link in the Help drop down tho.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • David M. Bebber
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        Just took this feat fo my Psion (Kineticist), however it does not appear
        to be functioning correctly.

        According to the RSRD @ d20srd.org
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Expanded Knowledge [Psionic]

        You learn another power.
        Prerequisites

        Manifester level 3rd.
        Benefit

        Add to your powers known one additional power of any level up to one level
        lower than the highest-level power you can manifest. You can choose any
        power, including powers from another discipline’s list or even from
        another class’s list.
        Special

        You can gain this feat multiple times. Each time, you learn one new power
        at any level up to one less than the highest-level power you can manifest.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Thus I could select a power such as Hustle (2nd lvl PsiWar) or even
        Empathic Transfer (2nd lvl Egoist) to add to my powers known... however
        currently the feat only allows you to add 1 power from your current Class
        list.
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
          Expanded Knowledge requires code which does not yet exist to be
          properly supported.

          I'm ezperimenting with some work arounds that I need to speak with the
          Lst silverback about to see which he prefers. But even then it'll only
          some close, not work until a full featured spell chooser is available.
        • karianna03
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
            Trackered :-) - K

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:

            > Help drop down.
            >
            > in_mnuHelpSponsors not defined.
            >
            > Also, not getting the sponsor popup on initial load. I get it when
            I click on the not defined link in the Help drop down tho.

            > Tir Gwaith
            > LST Chimp

          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
              Hi Michael,

              Can you make sure there's a tracker for this (if there isn't one
              already). Thnx - K

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
                There is:

                [ 1340159 ] [Psionics]Expanded Knowledge feat not functioning correctly
                http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1340159&group_id=25576&atid=750091
                fairly old actually.