[BUG] BONUS:FEAT|POOL

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      There seems to be a bug with the BONUS:FEAT|POOL tag (at least in 5.8.1, I
      don't have the latest set up to test it against).

      When you have that tag in a file and it gets applied everything happens as
      it should at that point (this is for our traits and flaws code for UA).
      However, when you advance your character to the next level where they are
      granted a feat point to spend (say 3rd from first) it apparently gets
      applied again and you get two feat at 3rd level instead of just the 1 that
      you should (if you've selected one flaw... You get three when you've
      selected two flaws :p).

      Could we get this trackered to be fixed for 5.10 if it isn't already?

      Barak
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Barak scribed:

        > There seems to be a bug with the BONUS:FEAT|POOL tag (at least in 5.8.1, I
        > don't have the latest set up to test it against).
        >
        > When you have that tag in a file and it gets applied everything happens as
        > it should at that point (this is for our traits and flaws code for UA).
        > However, when you advance your character to the next level where they are
        > granted a feat point to spend (say 3rd from first) it apparently gets
        > applied again and you get two feat at 3rd level instead of just the 1 that
        > you should (if you've selected one flaw... You get three when you've
        > selected two flaws :p).
        >
        > Could we get this trackered to be fixed for 5.10 if it isn't already?

        I remember this wonky behavior, I'm pretty sure it's been fixed in the 5.9.x
        line. Could you check against 5.9.7?
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback