RE: [pcgen] Calling all PAST, PRESENT, and..... FUTURE DATA Monkeys

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2006
      Depends... :p

      If you want actively working on OS content, no.

      If you want "available to answer questions", then I should be on the chimp
      list.

      Chris

    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 12:21 PM
        Barak, you're a Chimp. To me, Data rank (other than the BoD positions of SB and 2nd) refer to ability and being around in any capacity. It's not a role; it is a recognized skill level. :)

        You are still welcome to work on the OS content if you want, you know. :p

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > Depends... :p
        >
        > If you want actively working on OS content, no.
        >
        > If you want "available to answer questions", then I should be on the chimp
        > list.
        >
        > Chris
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 6:22 PM

          Ah, ok. Chimp then. :)

          > You are still welcome to work on the OS content if you want,
          > you know. :p

          I know. I enjoyed doing the Dragon Disciple way back when (last thing I did
          IIRC), but RL has surged up in the last year or so to leave me with only
          enough time to kibbitz from the edges. Hopefully someday things will slow
          down a bit more and I can get more involved again.

          Though after my last "into it" binge and the hell we put Felipe and others
          through churning out the necessary bits for the weapons blocks there may be
          some that would prefer I remain on the edges. :p

          Barak