Re: [pcgen] Re: Spell sheet formating

  • Richard Bowers
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
      On 3/30/06, dante622 <dante622@...> wrote:
      > > have you tried using other classes? Is this a character created
      > fresh on 5.8.1
      >
      > Fresh character created in PCGen 5.8.1 and I have tried multiple
      > spellcaster classes.
      > > you have any custom coded list files (either through the list file
      > editor in PCGen or by editing LST files by hand)?
      >
      > Nope I have not edited anything. All LST files are either the
      > default PCGen ones or the CMP 3.5 datsets for 5.8.1

      Could you email me (you don't need to spam the group, unless someone
      else is following this thread) one of the PCG files for a character
      that this is occuring, created with PCGen data? I'd like to see if I
      can replicate the problem or not - if we're both using stock data and
      application, and the same save file, it should behave the same way.
      Unless we need to get your computer an exorcism. Or something's
      getting stuck in a config file somewhere, which is my next thought.

      One other question - I thought I'd already asked, but it looks like I
      didn't. Which version of Java are you running? I wouldn't think that
      would affect this, but you never know. Start>>Run>>cmd, then java
      --showversion should give this to you.