Re: [Tir] Weapon Size and SIZEOBJ/SIZECAT pref

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2006
      > > However, the SIZEOBJ tags were never (as far as I
      > > can remember) put into all the .lst files so it just kind of
      > > languished.
      >
      > It likely did. Of course I am assuming that you
      > didn't right the 4 versions (at least) of code that
      > handles it in different ways (without the SIZEOBJ
      > tag).

      Nope, I wrote some code to allow the list files to control how weapon
      damages scaled with size. I always tried to get everything out of
      hardcoded java and into .lst files where ever possible....

      It's been a while, but if you have any questions about that stuff,
      just shoot me an email and I'll see if I can dig thru it all and
      remember :)