Re: [pcgen] Re: [Tir] Weapon Size and SIZEOBJ/SIZECAT pref

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2006
      --- Jayme <jayme@...> wrote:

      > > No actually I am looking at a couple of bugs which
      > > depend on this code working seemlessly. I have
      > > subsequently found some code that attempts to
      > handle
      > > this but it appears to have some bugs.
      >
      > The code did work correctly at some point, at least
      > when I wrote it 3
      > years ago it did :D
      >
      > However, the SIZEOBJ tags were never (as far as I
      > can remember) put
      > into all the .lst files so it just kind of
      > languished.

      It likely did. Of course I am assuming that you
      didn't right the 4 versions (at least) of code that
      handles it in different ways (without the SIZEOBJ
      tag).

      -Aaron

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jayme
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2006
        > > However, the SIZEOBJ tags were never (as far as I
        > > can remember) put into all the .lst files so it just kind of
        > > languished.
        >
        > It likely did. Of course I am assuming that you
        > didn't right the 4 versions (at least) of code that
        > handles it in different ways (without the SIZEOBJ
        > tag).

        Nope, I wrote some code to allow the list files to control how weapon
        damages scaled with size. I always tried to get everything out of
        hardcoded java and into .lst files where ever possible....

        It's been a while, but if you have any questions about that stuff,
        just shoot me an email and I'll see if I can dig thru it all and
        remember :)