[FREQ] Feats with TYPE

  • david allan finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hi Team,

      Are we likely (if ever) to be able to have seprate Feat Types Count.

      What I mean is just like the Skill Points are displayed per level, that
      the Feat Point you need to select are shown on a per Type basis. IE If
      you gain two Fighter feats and you cancel the dialog (because you want
      to select them later) then the two fighter feats are currenly put in the
      general feat counter. Hence you can select non-fighter feats. It would
      be nice if like with Skills there where seprate totals based on the
      types and you could only select the correct feat for that type.

      Regards
      DaveF