Re: [pcgen][OS][FREQ] Oddball Page Sizes in fantasy_master_std.xslt

  • John Kono
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 10, 2006
      On Mar 10, 2006, at 05:55, Brass Tilde wrote:

      >> Would it be possible to include an alternate set for those of us who
      >> don't live in ISO 216 countries?
      >
      > There have been a number of posts asking for this to be ported to U.S.
      > letter size, but it's apparently not simple to do it in a manner that
      > makes it configurable.

      Well I'm no XML/XSL guru, but it seems to me that, assuming the
      PAPERINFO.* values get set correctly in the code, then the hooks are
      already in base.xml and it should simply be a matter of modifying (for
      example) lines 41 and 45 of fantasy_master_std.xslt. Or am I missing
      something?

      >> I'd rather not have to go into the output files and edit these with
      >> every new release...
      >
      > You could upload your changes to PCGenExperimental as another output
      > sheet, and urge the OS guys to include it in the releases. Then your
      > name would be indelibly associated with PCGen forever. In addition to
      > not have to change anything with each release. :-)

      I'll play around with it a little this weekend and, if I come up with
      anything, I'll post them there.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 13, 2006
        Wow, does sound like most of the rest of the world has converted over to SI. I still recall having to memorize conversion factors
        in school.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD