RE: [pcgen] [Bug] MSRD -- Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Chain)

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006

      In 5.8.0 the whole Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency feat didn't work. You
      should update to 5.8.1, where a workaround is in place that will fix this
      problem.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS & TM Lemur
      The Modern Monkey

      --
      You shouldn't keep souvenirs of a killing.
      You shouldn't have been that sentimental.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        Are these with CMP datasets? If yes, please go to their boards at
        www.codemonkeypublishing.com and ask there. thanks,

        -- david
        Papa-DRB
        Moderator Monkey