bloodline issues with pcg file

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hey there...I'm new and trying to use the bloodline (gold dragon
      intermediate) to create a sheet for my already existing character
      (paper to PCGen). I'm having trouble identifying where the bonuses
      from that sub-race/bloodline are showing up. Any help would be amazing!
    • Lizard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        Using 5.8.0, MSRD (Complete)

        Created a character with Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency, and chose
        "Chain". However, the character cannot take Weapon Focus (chain) and
        Chain is red in the equipment list, indicating non-proficiency with it.
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006

          In 5.8.0 the whole Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency feat didn't work. You
          should update to 5.8.1, where a workaround is in place that will fix this
          problem.

          Cheerio,

          Frank Kliewe
          PCGen Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS & TM Lemur
          The Modern Monkey

          --
          You shouldn't keep souvenirs of a killing.
          You shouldn't have been that sentimental.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
            Are these with CMP datasets? If yes, please go to their boards at
            www.codemonkeypublishing.com and ask there. thanks,

            -- david
            Papa-DRB
            Moderator Monkey