Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG][DATA][EPIC] FEAT:Additional Magic Item Space

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      On 3/1/06 4:15 PM, "Eddy Anthony" <eddyba@...> wrote:

      >> What items actually use the SUIT slot? I couldn't find any.
      >
      > There are many items with the Suit TYPE, mostly armor, but there is not
      > actually a Suit Slot.
      >
      > So I guess the second part of this bug is that SUIT is being offered as a
      > choice by the feat in the first place :/

      Ah ha! Now I see where that list came from. It matches the list from the Doc
      entry for BONUS:SLOTS... Which is out of date, one more bug to fix :-)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
        Eddy Anthony wrote:
        > On 3/1/06 4:15 PM, "Eddy Anthony" <eddyba@...> wrote:
        >

        >>>What items actually use the SUIT slot? I couldn't find any.
        >>
        >>There are many items with the Suit TYPE, mostly armor, but there is not
        >>actually a Suit Slot.
        >>
        >>So I guess the second part of this bug is that SUIT is being offered as a
        >>choice by the feat in the first place :/
        >

        > Ah ha! Now I see where that list came from. It matches the list from the Doc
        > entry for BONUS:SLOTS... Which is out of date, one more bug to fix :-)

        Well, I just tested replacing SUIT with ARMOR in the feat, and that
        makes it work properly. An easy enough fix.
        That just leaves the larger problem of enhancement stacking, but since
        that is more wide reaching, I'd say it counts as a different problem.