[ANOUNCEMENT]The CVS repositories will stay frozen forever.

  • Éric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 7:01 AM
      I don't want to steal Devon's thunder but I just wanted to give a little head-up to everyone that I'm removing all the CVS commit access. Devon is very busy setting-up the SVN single repository for PCGen and all related projects. We don't want anyone to use CVS to prevent any desynchronization between what is in CVS and what is moved to SVN.

      More information will follow.

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      Release Monkey fighting Real Life(tm)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>