Re: [pcgen] Re: Trouble with TurnLevel in "Feats"

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2006
      --- Steve <steve.stelting@...> wrote:

      > Whoops... should have included that. Sorry.
      >
      > PC Gen version 5.8.0
      > Game Mode: D&D ver 3.5e
      > Sources loaded: all WOTC except for the psionics ref (a DM mandate)
      >
      > So yes, it is CMP data. Is there a fairly straightforward fix? (that
      > would ideally not force my DM and fellow PCs to reload all of their
      > datasets)

      The short answer is: use free/bundled PCGen output sheets with free/bundled
      PCGen data sets, and commercial/CMP output sheets with commercial/CMP data
      sets. Separately, they work great. But don't try to "mix and match", because
      they (mostly) don't mix.

      For various reasons, CMP uses different variables in their datasets and
      output sheets than are used in the bundled versions (for example,
      "TurnLevelBase" instead of "TurnLevel"). Any further questions about that
      should probably be directed to the CMP discussion boards, rather than this
      one.

      Michael