[Semi-OT]Perform being untrained

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Here's a funny comment about Perform from CMP's forums. I thought it was
      too funny not to share.

      Quick note, the outline of CMP output sheets were requested by WotC to
      show all untrained skills.

      Benjamin said:
      I'll look for rlphay's sheet and see if I like that. Thanks for the
      suggestion.

      As for Perform skills being allowed untrained - well, I guess that makes
      since. We have American Idol that draws millions of viewers, and
      99.99999% of the 'singers' are clearly untrained!!!

      Paul G.