Question about SKILLCOST_CROSSCLASS

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      How do these gamemode tags work?

      I have an problem I'm trying to solve with a feat that changes the
      cost of cross-class skills without changing the maximum ranks a
      character can have in that skill. (It's Able Learner from WotC's Races
      of Destiny, FYI.)

      I was wondering if it would be possible to do something like this in
      miscinfo.lst:

      SKILLCOST_CROSSCLASS:2|!PREFEAT:1,Able Learner
      SKILLCOST_CROSSCLASS:1|PREFEAT:1,Able Learner

      But when I try it, PCGen throws up on me and won't load.

      Am I using this tag incorrectly? (Most likely.)

      If it's not possible to do what I'm looking for, should I do a FREQ?