Re: [pcgen] Synergies...

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10 11:08 AM
      > > We can turn these into temporary bonuses which can be applied from the
      > > Temporary Bonus Subtab of the Inventory tab.
      > >
      > > We do this normally anyway, someone just missed the fact that this
      > > particular synergy is conditional.
      >
      > I think there is a nice workable mechanism with a conditional synergy
      > bonus to Survival already in place If I remember correctly. This should
      > be applicable to other conditional synergies as well I think.
      >
      > Stefan.

      Yes, this is on my long-range plan. Quickly becoming medium range, because I want it on my character sheets.... It will need some minor code tweaks, methinks, but I haven't had a real chance to sit down and do that.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10 11:33 AM
        thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:

        > Yes, this is on my long-range plan. Quickly becoming medium range,
        > because I want it on my character sheets.... It will need some minor
        > code tweaks, methinks, but I haven't had a real chance to sit down
        > and do that.

        Just let me know what you need. :-)

        Stefan.