Latest Autobuild - 2 fixes

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi all,

      A couple of you were mailing me about some bugs which I was working
      on. So, in the next autobuild the Text Export will now no longer be
      all on one line (thanks Byngl for pointing out where the problem was)
      and the racial resizing of equipment check box is now automatically
      appearing and checked when you set that preference in the preferences!

      Karianna
      TM SB and Code Lemur