[OS FREQ] Add Epic Spell List

  • Darkon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      I have a character with access to epic spells, however his spells do
      not print on any of the output sheets that I've tried. There needs to
      be a header called "Epic Spells" after the ninth level spells. BTW,
      CMP has them listed as 10th level spells, which makes sense since most
      factors are based off of 10th level.

      It would also be nice if the epic spell's data also had a value for
      the casting DC of the spell. Of course I guess that could be part of
      the spell's description.