Re: New file uploaded to pcgen [CHUCK] [OS]

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 2519 , Feb 6 7:42 PM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "merton_monk" <merton_monk@...> wrote:

      > I thought about including my xls file where I actually use these
      > statblocks. I've also modified an output sheet so it reports the
      > details of the first memorized spellbook instead of all the known
      > spells - that way I get all the details on just the spells the
      > character has memorized that day and I save a lot of ink. This doesn't
      > work for spellcasters that don't memorize spells (sorcerers/bards).

      Hopefully, when the new spell book changes are done, this will be easier.

      > At one point I started trying to modify the pdf sheets so all of the
      > colors were done via defined labels, so you could change what color
      > was applied in various places by changing a single label definition at
      > the top of the sheet. It proved to be very tedious so I never
      > completed my effort. I did that mostly to create a sheet that was very
      > ink-friendly (i.e. I didn't want to burn through my ink cartridges so
      > fast!). If anyone could do that, or if it's been done already and I
      > just haven't seen it, I'd really appreciate it!

      The newer PDF sheets have several different color front ends that end
      up calling the master sheet. For ink-friendly, I like the
      "csheet_fantasy_std_grey_light.xslt"

      > -Bryan
      > Benevolent Dictator of PCGen
      >
      > p.s. Chuck, as Dictator, I get the perk of defining anything I do as
      > perfect! At least until my wife decides otherwise.... ;)

      Ah, I'm married so I know how that works, only the Dictator's wife is
      perfect...

      ;)

      Chuck
      OS Chimp
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>