Re: New file uploaded to pcgen [CHUCK] [OS]

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 2519 , Feb 6, 2006
      I thought about including my xls file where I actually use these
      statblocks. I've also modified an output sheet so it reports the
      details of the first memorized spellbook instead of all the known
      spells - that way I get all the details on just the spells the
      character has memorized that day and I save a lot of ink. This doesn't
      work for spellcasters that don't memorize spells (sorcerers/bards).

      At one point I started trying to modify the pdf sheets so all of the
      colors were done via defined labels, so you could change what color
      was applied in various places by changing a single label definition at
      the top of the sheet. It proved to be very tedious so I never
      completed my effort. I did that mostly to create a sheet that was very
      ink-friendly (i.e. I didn't want to burn through my ink cartridges so
      fast!). If anyone could do that, or if it's been done already and I
      just haven't seen it, I'd really appreciate it!

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

      p.s. Chuck, as Dictator, I get the perk of defining anything I do as
      perfect! At least until my wife decides otherwise.... ;)

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>