Re: [ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      Yes I'm interested in seeing what magazines you have (if that's OK of
      course!). As Tir mentioned, there used to be OGL in some of the
      magazines (I think) and if people are aware of the magazine content in
      general they can then put pressure on us to ask the appropriate
      Publisher for permission :-)

      Karianna

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:

      > There have been a few with OGC. I know I remember reading one.
      Preview/sampler article for some 3rd party's product.

      > Why is it there in the first place? Probably (I haven't looked at
      it) because it dates back to pre-3.0 (PCGen) era...

      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp
      >

      > > > Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines?
      And what