Re: pcgen [doc][bug] New soul?

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      Well firstly thanks for the bug reports! I'll tracker them shortly.
      Secondly thanks for your offer to assist, I'll email your privately
      and I'm sure you'll be really happy in the Soul Jar ;p

      Karianna

      > Hi hardworking monkeys, chimps and silverbacks, I came across the
      following,

      > All of these were autobuild Feb 3 (last night) 5.9.4
      >
      > DOC:
      > In the documentation the example indicates that
      > BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|.5 or BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|0.5 will add
      > to the off-hand making the damage normal, however, I needed to use
      > BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|1 to get the off-hand damage to be normal.
      >
      > Of course in a strange sense multiplying .5 x .5 would equal .25, and
      > math isn't always a favorite subject, so maybe it worked fine. *shrugs
      > shoulders* Point being the example doesn't jive with the actual results.
      >
      > BUG:
      > The above seems to only work in a TEMPLATE file, I tried using it as a
      > feat, but unless the feat points to a template it doesn't work.
      >
      > Karianna - I have a *little* free time, but I wouldn't mind helping out
      > in a small way. I've had some great experience coding in new spells,
      > skills, feats, domains & equipment (Unfortunately no OGL, all WOTC for
      > my own group). I'm interested in learning the Java code PCGen uses. All
      > I ask in return is lots of patience. (I'm a paramedic that works 60+
      > hour work weeks and has a family to take care of, so my availability is
      > limited)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Andrew
      >
      > --
      > NOTICE: This email contains confidential information that is being
      transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
      named above. Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this information by anyone other than the
      named recipient(s) or his or her employees or agents is strictly
      prohibited. Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is
      sanctioned under 42 USC 1320d et. seq. If you have received this email
      in error, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender by email.