pcgen [doc][bug] New soul?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      Hi hardworking monkeys, chimps and silverbacks, I came across the following,

      All of these were autobuild Feb 3 (last night) 5.9.4

      DOC:
      In the documentation the example indicates that
      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|.5 or BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|0.5 will add
      to the off-hand making the damage normal, however, I needed to use
      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGEMULT:0|1 to get the off-hand damage to be normal.

      Of course in a strange sense multiplying .5 x .5 would equal .25, and
      math isn't always a favorite subject, so maybe it worked fine. *shrugs
      shoulders* Point being the example doesn't jive with the actual results.

      BUG:
      The above seems to only work in a TEMPLATE file, I tried using it as a
      feat, but unless the feat points to a template it doesn't work.

      Karianna - I have a *little* free time, but I wouldn't mind helping out
      in a small way. I've had some great experience coding in new spells,
      skills, feats, domains & equipment (Unfortunately no OGL, all WOTC for
      my own group). I'm interested in learning the Java code PCGen uses. All
      I ask in return is lots of patience. (I'm a paramedic that works 60+
      hour work weeks and has a family to take care of, so my availability is
      limited)

      Thanks,
      Andrew

      --
      NOTICE: This email contains confidential information that is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information by anyone other than the named recipient(s) or his or her employees or agents is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is sanctioned under 42 USC 1320d et. seq. If you have received this email in error, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender by email.

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0605-2, 01/31/2006
      Tested on: 2/4/2006 11:10:24 AM

    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
        Well firstly thanks for the bug reports! I'll tracker them shortly.
        Secondly thanks for your offer to assist, I'll email your privately
        and I'm sure you'll be really happy in the Soul Jar ;p

        Karianna