RE: [pcgen] Re: [TM][FREQ]The old "&" problem

  • Tex James
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      I believe that this may be the case. On 1/30 I had sent 2 messages to the
      group asking why I was getting a strange error, only to later discover (on
      my own) that I had used the & in the Character sheet notes. I never
      received any messages saying that the & is not an allowed character.

      Tex James
      datexan@...
      dmntexn@...
      ICQ # 53512210