Re: [ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>
      >3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
      >please
      >let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)

      I certainly wouldn't call this is a *better* one, but take a look at
      "http://www.juicymango.co.uk/dndindex/AllBooks.aspx".

      There may be a few items not on your list.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
        Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
        is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
        interested in all that I have of them.

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
          > Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
          > is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
          > interested in all that I have of them.

          Might as well remove them. I took a look in one of my recent copies and
          it explicitly states that none of the content is OGL.
        • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
            There have been a few with OGC. I know I remember reading one. Preview/sampler article for some 3rd party's product.

            Why is it there in the first place? Probably (I haven't looked at it) because it dates back to pre-3.0 (PCGen) era...

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            > > Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
            > > is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
            > > interested in all that I have of them.
            >
            > Might as well remove them. I took a look in one of my recent copies and
            > it explicitly states that none of the content is OGL.
          • karianna03
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
              Hi all,

              Yes I'm interested in seeing what magazines you have (if that's OK of
              course!). As Tir mentioned, there used to be OGL in some of the
              magazines (I think) and if people are aware of the magazine content in
              general they can then put pressure on us to ask the appropriate
              Publisher for permission :-)

              Karianna