[Mistype] Two Enlarge spell

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 5:18 AM
      I noticied that there are 2 "Enlarge" spell (with same description) in
      SRD_SPELLS.LST that are identical. One is in the "E" chapter, and the
      other is in the "R" chapter.

      I'm using PCGen v5.9.4 Alpha.
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 5:33 AM
        I think that extra one can safely be removed, darn it I don't have the
        correct CVS permissions. Shouting out to a Data Monkey!

        Karianna