[ANNOUNCE] New file for those who want bragging rights!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      I've posted up a copy of an old spreadsheet (It's in the Files-->Tracker
      Monkeys section of our Y! PCGen group) that the team used to see who owned
      what sources. This has a three purposes:

      1.) To see who in the team (or which users) have got copies of data sources
      that we support (always useful if someone goes away for a time etc.)
      2.) Bragging rights, who's spent most of their loot on books!
      3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone please
      let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)

      So please do feel free to edit and add to the spreadsheet.

      Thanks!

      Karianna
      TM SB - BoD

    • ovka
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>
        >3.) A kind of global database of all d20 prducts out there (someone
        >please
        >let me know if there is a better one out there somewhere)

        I certainly wouldn't call this is a *better* one, but take a look at
        "http://www.juicymango.co.uk/dndindex/AllBooks.aspx".

        There may be a few items not on your list.

        Cheers,

        Sir George Anonymous
      • Terry FitzSimons
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
          Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
          is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
          interested in all that I have of them.

          --

          Terry FitzSimons
          FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
            > Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
            > is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
            > interested in all that I have of them.

            Might as well remove them. I took a look in one of my recent copies and
            it explicitly states that none of the content is OGL.
          • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
              There have been a few with OGC. I know I remember reading one. Preview/sampler article for some 3rd party's product.

              Why is it there in the first place? Probably (I haven't looked at it) because it dates back to pre-3.0 (PCGen) era...

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp

              > > Just wondering why the listing of Dragon and Dungeon Magazines? And what
              > > is the specifications on them? Is it starting at a certain book or are you
              > > interested in all that I have of them.
              >
              > Might as well remove them. I took a look in one of my recent copies and
              > it explicitly states that none of the content is OGL.
            • karianna03
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
                Hi all,

                Yes I'm interested in seeing what magazines you have (if that's OK of
                course!). As Tir mentioned, there used to be OGL in some of the
                magazines (I think) and if people are aware of the magazine content in
                general they can then put pressure on us to ask the appropriate
                Publisher for permission :-)

                Karianna